Please read through these questions, pick one (or two, or more) and answer it in the comments. If you'd rather, you can flip it and ask me one. I'll answer it. And at the end of this post, just for my friend Janie Junebug, are two pictures of our new baby Blue Heelers, Tyson and Max. They are brothers, such cuties, and so full of energy. They are already trying to herd us as they will the cows one day.
Here are the questions:
1. What is a song you enjoy singing aloud when you are alone?
2. What is a pet peeve?
3. If you could spend a day with any author, past or present, who would it be?
4. What is a memorable date you've had?
5. What is a major gaffe you've committed?
6. What makes you decide to consistently read and respond to another person's blog?
7. What is a talent you have?
8. What frightens you?
9. What is the first thing you notice about a person when meeting them for the first time?
10. If you could eat something every day without negative consequences, what would it be?
And now, the pups:
Tyson is on the left and Max is kissing him. I am holding Tyson's leg because for them both to be still is a rare moment.
They are both on the lookout for the semi-wild barn cat, who had just slapped Tyson, much to his chagrin.