Here are some questions that have been rolling around in my head.
1. Why do baseball coaches wear baseball uniforms? Football coaches don't wear football uniforms and basketball coaches don't wear basketball uniforms. That polyester blend they make the baseball uniforms out of is unforgiving on figures that haven't played the sport or even exercised in years.
2. Why do folks in the limelight (i.e. politicians) think their indiscretions will be forever hidden from the public? I still can't fathom what is going through their minds when they are doing some of the things they are doing and not thinking that it will ever get out into the public.
3. Why are movie theaters usually so cold? Theater goers don't want to have to purchase arctic fleece just to watch a movie.
4. Why do some people try to hide behind the cloak of anonymity if they have a negative comment or opinion about someone, especially in blogland? I had an anonymous commenter on my last post who obviously doesn't know me, but preferred to keep their negative comment shrouded in the anonymity of its author. The same for the anonymous emails I received earlier that ridiculed the way I looked in a picture I posted when I blogged about losing a great deal of weight. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but be strong enough to take ownership of your opinion, especially if you're going to say something that's not nice.
5. Why do slow drivers invariably think blocking the left lane is an OK thing to do? Driving slowly on a highway while riding parallel to another slow moving car will only enhance the blood pressure of all the drivers behind you.
6. Why do so many younger guys think that showing a large part of their underwear and wearing the waistband of their pants at the tops of their thighs makes them look attractive? One word- ewwwww.
7. What is something extra special I can do to surprise my oldest daughter when she comes home in a few weeks to celebrate her quarter century birthday? She's savvy to most of my tricks, so it will be hard to pull something over on her, but I really want this one to be extra special.
If you have the answers to any of these questions, or just want to share burning questions of your own, please feel free!