Some ideas I'm considering for a post:
1. One of the most bizarrely hilarious, true stories I've ever heard. However, it could possibly prove to be offensive to people with dwarfism and a religious group known for going door to door on Saturdays with tracts. Don't want to offend anyone.
2. The time I was hopelessly lost for over five hours on the subway in Paris. I was 17 and with some other teenaged friends. It has indelibly shaped my opinion of the French.
3. A chilling experience one night in the Sangre De Cristo mountains in New Mexico. It is still not something I like to dwell on for too long.
4. The time a mostly naked man ran into my classroom.
5. Some of the amazingly wonderful people I've met on my short blogging journey.
But, I think some of the best things I can put up today are these pictures.
If you poke a squirrel, he will bite your finger.
Beats having a pit bull.
Both of these can be dangerous.
By the time you see this sign, it might be too late.
Looks like caution has already been thrown to the wind.
Hmmmm.... not sure if this church is forbidding underwear.
Fence sitting is not legal... or healthy.