I have never:
- Had coffee to drink in my life. I grew up with a family who drinks it by the gallon, and I love how it smells, but never had the inclination to try it.
- Taken a math class I liked. Not once in all of public school, college, or grad school. Never failed one, but they are just...bleh.
- Been to New York City or Alaska. Both are on my bucket list, though.
- Missed spending a Chistmas with my family, including aunts, uncles, and cousins.
- Been able to do a back handspring. Believe it or not, I am working on it, though!
- Had full hearing. I am completely deaf in one ear and have 80% hearing in the other, but most people wouldn't know it if I didn't tell.
What have you never done? Come on, inquiring minds are waiting...